Monday, April 10, 2006

Walk the walk; Carnival of Investing #17

You may have noticed that I added quite a few blog links over the weekend. I especially want to highlight a few fellow bloggers who also disclose their actual positions: Stock Coach, Solitaire Trader, One Guy's Investments, Stock Insight, and Raw Greed. It all started with the Stock Coach asking about other worthwhile blogs, which was then picked up by the Solitaire Trader. There is no shortage of websites that offer stock recommendations but talk is cheap and few walk the walk. It takes a certain amount of courage to lay bare one's successes and failures for all to see -- I'm proud to be part of this group.

I entered my piece on the ETF asset allocation portfolio into the Carnival of Investing #17, being hosted by A Financial Revolution. Check it out.